- Registrar - Need to get registered? Need a transcript? The Registrar’s Office can help. From registration forms to graduation ceremonies, the Registrar’s Office handles a variety of tasks that help you get into school, get registered for classes, and get your diploma.
- Financial Aid - Southeastern Tech’s Financial Aid department is here to make sure no financial barriers keep its students from their goals. Information on scholarships, grants, loans, refunds, disbursements, and more can be found on their page.
- Programs for High School Students - The path to a rewarding life can begin even before college. Southeastern Technical College has a number of programs that prepare high school students for what comes after graduation. With Dual and Joint Enrollment, along with ACCEL, STC offers educational opportunities for the secondary students in its service area.
- Career Services - The Office of Career Services makes use of Southeastern Tech’s partnerships with regional industry, to help both businesses and potential employees. Career Services events like the Lunch & Learn series allow employers to access the STC talent pool and students to find a career that works for them.
- Student Support - When students need assistance, Southeastern Tech is glad to help. The Student Support division can help students with tutoring, technical support, textbook assistance, and even work-study programs.
- Campus Resources - Students at Southeastern Technical College have an array of resources available to them: the Bookstore offers apparel, gifts, program materials, and more in addition to textbooks; the Student Success Center is full of materials to help students become better learners and leaders; and Campus Security keeps STC and its students safe and incident-free.
- Special Services - STC takes pride in extending educational opportunities to every person in its eight-county service area. To this end, Southeastern Tech has services available to students with particular needs and is happy to accommodate any and all potential students.
- Student Life - Extracurricular activities are a very important part of any college experience, and Southeastern Tech is a school full of active groups and individuals. Student organizations in a variety of fields are always welcoming new members.