Information for Employers
Need Skilled Employees?
STC now has STC JobLink! This system allows employers to post jobs, view resumes and request campus recruitment visits. Employers are able to post their job openings at their own convenience. Student resumes will also be accessible for employers looking for qualified applicants. They can also request campus visits in the form of recruitment tables, class presentations, etc. Interested in connecting with students/graduates? Join STC JobLink today!
Here are other services that the Career Services office can provide to local employers.
- Employers are invited to participate in our annual Career Fair, usually hosted during the month of April. The Career Fair is FREE to participating employers.
- Career Services director will also ensure that instructional staff is apprised of job opportunities pertinent to their program area.
- The Career Services office can help employers locate students for co-op and paid internships.
- Employers are allowed on-site recruiting at the campus.
- Employer workshop opportunities are available to employers that would like to come speak to students.
If you have any questions, please email the Career Services Department at STC, email@example.com.