Information for Employers
Need Skilled Employees?
Employers can gain access to skilled employees through Southeastern Technical College's eRecruiting website. It is a free, online, job posting/career and event management system. It enables job-seekers to connect to jobs, employers, on-campus interviews, and events throughout Southeastern Tech's network 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It also allows employers, local and national, to post jobs and review students' resumes on the same basis. eRecruiting may be accessed via the Internet at http://southeasterntech.experience.com
Here are other services that the Career Services office can provide to local employers.
- Employers are invited to participate in our annual Career Fair, usually hosted during the month of April. The Career Fair is FREE to participating employers.
- Employers may call the Career Services office with employment information. If employers have an immediate need, the Career Services director will pull resumes from the database and refer students with the desired qualifications.
- The Career Services staff will screen applicants for qualifications before referring them to employers.
- Employers may list job vacancies on Southeastern Technical College's website specifying criteria for successful applicants.
- Career Services director will also ensure that instructional staff is apprised of job opportunities pertinent to their program area.
- The Career Services office can help employers locate students for co-op and paid internships.
- Employers are allowed on-site recruiting at the campus.