eRecruiting is Southeastern Technical College's free, online, job posting/career and event management system. It enables job-seekers to connect to jobs, employers, on-campus interviews, and events throughout Southeastern Tech's network 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It also allows employers, local and national, to post jobs and review students' resumes on the same basis. eRecruiting may be accessed via mySTC under the tab “Jobs.”
eRecruiting Features for Job-Seekers
- Resumes: upload your resumes, cover letters, and writing samples for employers to review.
- Jobs & Internships: search and apply online for full-time and part-time jobs listed with Southeastern Tech.
- Employers: search employers by name or industry to identify open positions and campus visits.
- Calendar: search and register for events, workshops, and information sessions.
- Events: view our schedule of events.
- Additional Resources: additional industry- and occupation-specific information useful in developing career goals.