Degree Works is an electronic degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist students and advisors in reviewing the student’s program progress. A web-based program, Degree Works is available through Banner Web and allows the student to easily identify courses that have been completed as well as courses needed in order to fulfill program requirements. Degree works allows a student to:
- Determine what requirements are needed in order to complete the selected program of study.
- View individual course grades.
- View cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Determine which courses have been taken or transferred.
- View transfer credits, waivers and exemption applied toward degree.
- Confirm academic standing.
- Check to see which credits could be applied toward another program using the What If option.
- Determine what the semester GPA will be if a certain grade is made using the GPA calculator option.
- Learn the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.
- See if the course is on the course schedule for the next semester by clicking on the course numbers.
Check out the Degree Works video.
Note: The audit in Degree works is not an official transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree, diploma or certificate requirements. If assistance is needed in interpreting an audit or if there is an error on the audit, please direct questions and concerns to our email: DegreeWorks@southeasterntech.edu.