Offered at the Following Campuses
Offered at the Vidalia Campus, the Marketing Specialist certificate program prepares individuals to execute a company’s marketing plans.
The standard curriculum for the Marketing Specialist certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students may enter the program any semester. The certificate generally takes 1-2 semesters to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application and application fee;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.