Microsoft Network Administrator
Offered at the Following Campuses
The Microsoft Network Administrator certificate provides training in Microsoft networking. This certificate will prepare the students for an entry-level computer networking position. Skills taught include implementation of Microsoft operating systems, implementation of Microsoft servers, and networking Infrastructure. This certificate prepares the student to sit for the Microsoft Certified IP Professional (MCITP) networking exam. Hands-on labs provide students with real world simulations.
The standard curriculum for the Microsoft Network Administrator Certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students may enter the program during any semester when CIST 2411 is offered. The certificate program generally takes 3-4 semesters to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 16 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
- This link found at: http://www.southeasterntech.edu/admissions/placement-testing.php