The Southeastern Technical College Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides guidance and assists in securing of funds for Southeastern Technical College. The STC Foundation helps recognize an unmet need by providing financial support required to sustain current operations and afford future growth.
The mission of the Southeastern Technical College Foundation, Inc. is to partner with donors to support and invest in the students, faculty, and staff of Southeastern Technical College to build stronger communities and a better Georgia for Candler, Emanuel, Jenkins, Johnson, Montgomery, Tattnall, Toombs and Treutlen counties.
The RIDE (Raising Interest and Donations for Education) is the STC Foundation’s annual fundraising campaign. Donors who contribute to the RIDE invest in:
- $40,000 in Scholarships to students
- $30,000 for the Dual Enrollment program
- Funds to support GOAL (GA Occupational Award of Leadership) and Rick Perkins
- Retirement and Staff Member of the Year gifts for staff/faculty
- Funds for GED testing
- Equipment and support of various programs of study
- Auditorium upgrades
- Annual appreciation BBQ Dinner
- Annual Christmas luncheon for staff/faculty
And so much more….